Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July Fireworks

Here is the picture that Tiona wanted me to post (see previous post). I was amazed at how well this picture turned out. I had the settings on my camera set up different than I wanted and it ended up that this was a 30 second exposure. The fireworks in this shot were mostly during the first 5-10 seconds, but then I had to wait for 20 more seconds for the shutter to close. I was surprised at the result! I did have to do a little post processing, but all I did was take out an annoying power line. If you want to see the unadulterated version, let me know...

Oh, just as a side note, these were fireworks from our neighbors on a street next to ours, this wasn't from a professional show.

2 comments:

~brynn~ said...

That's an awesome picture!!

Amber said...

sweet photo!