Thursday, November 20, 2008

Texas Roadhouse

Man, I'm behind on my posting. Carl is studying big time (another big test on Tuesday), so expect some posts this weekend. First up, is Dustin's birthday.

Dustin's birthday was a few weeks ago and to celebrate, we all went out to Texas Roadhouse and then to Britney and Brock's. Mmmm...good food. I got chicken fingers. I think they even beat out Arby's chicken fingers, which is saying a lot coming from me. Carl wasn't too fond of all the peanuts, but he didn't die or have an allergic reaction, so we're okay. (They put buckets of peanuts on all the tables and you eat the peanuts and throw the shells on the floor. A mother's nightmare!) Here's to pictures to record this historic event.

Here is Britney, Merideth, and baby Tanner. Isn't he cute? And no, they are not a happy family, they just happened to be sitting next to each other.

Here's the other halves: Dustin (the birthday boy) and Brock. Don't they look just happy to be there? Maybe our food was taking too long and they were hungry...

Next up is Tessa and Duffy. Don't they make an adorable couple? When Duffy isn't suffocating Tessa, I mean. And no, Duffy is not his real name. And no, I can't tell you his real name. I heard it once, in church, I think.
Here's the gang back at Britney and Brock's house singing happy birthday. I think we terrified little Tanner out. He started crying. I guess we didn't have such great voices.

I can't decide if he's blowing the candle out or going for a mouthful of cake. I'm guessing the mouthful of cake, because that's what I would do.
Happy Late Birthday Dustin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is your maiden name Park? If so, email me at melissaoliver07@gmail.com! :) If not, sorry to bug you...