Friday, November 7, 2008

Multi-Talented

A few weeks ago, I stumbled across a cool blog. It's this mom who has this ability to do her girls' hair awesome. It's made me really want to have a little girl so I can do their hair. Here's the link if anybody wants to go look at her creative genius: http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/

Well, a couple of the hairstyle looked like they would work on my hair. So, I decided to try one. Needless to say, I couldn't get it to work very well. I think my hair was too long. Carl finally stepped into the bathroom and asked what was taking me so long. He finally ended up doing my hair for me. Yes, you read that right. Carl did my hair. He learned lots of cool things, like how to put a bobby pin in and how to curl hair. Here's a picture of the end result.



Doesn't look too bad, does it? We ended up going to a branch Halloween party that night. We dressed up real creative like and went as a doctor and a nurse. In our defense, we didn't remember it until that morning and so just threw some costumes together.

This last weekend, we went to Peoria to the blessing of Ken and Michelle's baby. She's only a month old and is as cute as could be! I loved holding her, she was such a snuggly baby! We had some yummy soups and lots of yummy desserts. I didn't take many pictures, in fact, this is the only picture I took up there.

In case you're wondering, those are baby socks on Ken's ears. Kind of improves him, don't you think?



P.S. If anybody knows to hide a link into a word, let me know please!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

When you're making your post, just highlight the word you want to be a link. Then on your toolbar, click the icon that looks like a globe with glasses on. :) It'll pull up a box that will have you put the web address of where you want to link it too. Love ya!!