Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yes, Another One...New Shoes!

Well, I'm behind on my blogging, don't want to study, and I'm watching election results. Although they've already declared Obama the winner, which I think is kind of funny, because the polls in Alaska haven't closed yet. Makes me wonder if I lived in Alaska and I hadn't voted yet, if I would still vote...

Anyways, that's why you're getting a special treat: Another post from me!

A few weeks ago, I was at a seminary inservice. Yes, I do teach seminary. Scary, I know. I teach homestudy and I only have one student, but it's a lot of fun. But back to my story.

I was at a seminary inservice, which was about an hour away. When it was over, I got a call from Colleen asking it I wanted to go to Ikea with her and Arlyn, because Carl and Trav were going golfing that day. (Ikea was close to were I was at) I've been wanting to go for a while, so of course I went.

The only problem was that I was in church clothes, complete with heels. I do not suggest going to Ikea in heels. Wasn't very comfortable AT ALL! About halfway through Ikea, I was informed the plan was also to go to Jungle Jims (a huge grocery store where you can find anything) and Metamora, Indiana (basically a little town full of boutiques). I said I would love to go, but I wasn't sure about the shoes. Colleen had a solution for that. A quick trip to Famous Footwear (ok, the trip itself was quick, the search for the store wasn't) and our problem was solved!

Aren't they cute? I love them! Carl calls them my "Brynn shoe's". I was much more comfortable in these shoes and didn't look too odd in my skirt and tennis shoes.

5 comments:

Erik said...

Way cute shoes! I love them!

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Cute Cute! You can never have too many tennis shoes

~brynn~ said...

tee hee! brynn shoes. :)
i love it! and they're super cute too!

Amber said...

love the shoes.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.