Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just a Quickie

Here's just a quick update on us. I started my clinicals last week. I'm back at St. Elizabeth Hospital, which is nice because it is right up the road from us. I'm on a Neuro ward, so we get all the people recovering from strokes, neck and back surgeries, alcohol withdrawals, and mental status changes. It should be interesting. What I'm really exciting about is that I get to spend one day in the emergency room, one day in out-patient wound care, one day observing a surgery, and one day with IV therapy. So it should be a lot of fun.


On another fun note, Carl's parents bought us our Christmas present early. And it's a Wii!

They wanted to get us one for Christmas, but didn't think they could find one around Christmas, so got us one now. We really like it. We got Mario Kart for it. It's a lot of fun.

Well, that's really all I have time for right now. Just a nice little update!

1 comment:

~brynn~ said...

christmas presents in september? scandalous! haha, but i bet you're having so much fun playing with it, i'm jealous.