Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Research, New Phone, Empty House

Well, this week Tiona has been in Utah and I think she has been having a great time. However, I was not able to go because of my research that I am doing this summer. I am doing research under a radiologist. I have enjoyed it so far, but the Dr. is pretty crazy. I get a kick out of him every time I work with him. He is a brilliant man, but he has so many ideas going through his head at once. Since his mind is going everywhere, you have to keep reminding him to finish telling you what you came in for. However, I am really excited to be working with him, especially because he thinks that I will be able to get a my name on a couple of papers this summer. Right now I have been working on a project that deals with MRIs and CT scans, so it has been fun.

However, these past two days I didn't have any work to do. Without having Tiona around, it has been pretty boring. I decided to come visit my parents, and they are probably getting sick of me!!! However, while I was at my parents house, I decided to upgrade my phone. I needed to buy a PDA for school (for the drug data bases) and so I decided to get a PDA phone. I was really interested in the Blackberry Pearl, but the programs I needed don't work on Blackberry. I was limited to a Pocket PC or Palm, so I decided to go with the Palm Centro. It's a neat little phone, and it was the cheapest one that would work for what I needed!!!

1 comment:

Brock and Stef said...

Tiona!! It is Stefanie Williams. I don't know if you remember me but I found you through Hillary's blog!!