Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Week in Utah

Well, I guess it's time to finally post about Utah. I was able to go to Utah and visit my family. Carl didn't come because when we planned the trip and bought tickets, he was going to be busy doing research. However, that fell through and so he spent a week bored at home, driving his parents up the wall.

I had a blast in Utah. It was so much fun seeing my family. I was able to get there in time to go to Savana's 1st birthday party and then a play "Saturday's Warriors" that night. The next day, (Father's Day) I went to church with my family and then had a barbeque with my entire family and went out to Tooele to visit with the grandparents. The rest of the week was filled with things like going to Amber's pool, playing on the slipand slide, washing cars, admiring Savana, going shopping at Park City, going to Salem Pond, going fishing, seeing movies, seeing my best friend Krysta, and just spending time with my family. Thanks family for a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad that you had fun.

Amber said...

we loved having you out here. you need to come visit us again, soon. christmas, eh?