Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Need a Vacation

Carl made the mistake of telling me last night that he has killed two more of those big nasty bugs in our house. Remember the one with the lots of legs and the huge stinger thingy and the antenna?!? (For a refresher on the big nasty bug, see the post about it) He said that he didn't want to tell me because I got so worked up about the first one. He also mentioned that he found both of them in the shower. He also told me this as I was standing in the shower, ready to shower after our run. I grew very paranoid at this point. Husbands...

Work has been a little crazy this week. One of the tellers went to the hospital last week with chest pains and found out that she need a coronary bypass and won't be back to work for about 6-8 weeks. The other teller is on vacation this week. Which leaves one teller. Me. Who happens to be part time. Who the bank can't open without or close without this week. Lucky me! Of course, they got permission for me to work 40+ hours this week. And of course they never talked to me about it. I was at work for 10 hours today and will do 9 1/2 tomorrow. I need a vacation!

Luckily, I'm going to Utah on Saturday! For an entire week. I am very excited.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sorry to tell you but those bugs are very common in Kentucky. We found them all the time in our townhouse in Louisville. Luckily, Carl will kill them for you.

Have a great time in Utah.