Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yay for being done with school!

Yay! I'm all done with finals! This was not a fun week. I only had three finals, one on Wednesday and two on Friday. However, my two on Friday were in my two hardest classes and were one right after the other. Not fun at all. To top it all off, I had a cold this entire week and just exhausted. I had a hard time studying because I couldn't stay awake for long. I kept having to take little naps so that I could get my studying done.

All in all, I think I did well this semester. It was so nice actually being in nursing classes. I enjoyed my school so much more. It was actually things I wanted to learn and do. Carl once made a comment about how I seemed much happier about school now. It's true; I am. It's nice actually learning things that I know I'll use in my career. I'm much more interested in the classes I'm taking and therefore much more interested in studying for them. Except for microbiology. That class sucked.

4 comments:

Celeste said...

I always got sick finals week, too. My body would just get so worn out. Yucky. Hope you're feeling better and getting lots of rest.

~brynn~ said...

YAY for tiona!! i'm sure you did amazing on them. now treat yourself to a good non-medical book, a box of chocolates, and sleeping for twelve hours! you deserve it.

Amber said...

Congratulations on finishing the school year! I only have three more weeks until I can finish mine. And I totally agree with Brynn...except add a hot bubble bath to the list.

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

It is always such a good feeling when another school year is finished! I am so glad you guys have a blog so we can keep up on whats going on, we miss you and we will definitley miss you when we go to moab next week. There's going to be some available seats you should fly out here for a visit and come with us;)