Thursday, February 5, 2009

I can't Hula-Hoop

Somehow, I've lost the ability to Hula-Hoop. I've tried. Multiple times. It's one of the best things on the Wii Fit, and I can't do it. I could before Christmas. Not great, but I could. In fact, I'm in the top 10. But I can't do it anymore. I usually fail. If I don't, it's only like 50 spins or something like that. Today, Carl came in to see what I was doing wrong. He had to give me pointers. And I still can't do it.

In other Wii Fit stuff you don't want to know, has anybody else noticed that the guy's hair changes? Sometimes it's down, all cool-like. Other times, it's in this nasty ponytail. And I mean nasty. Short and barely there. On days he has the ponytail, I don't like him.

But I like him better than the girl. Even when he has the nasty ponytail. She bugs me. I think it's her boobs. They're too far apart to be natural.

3 comments:

Britney said...

haha...I chose the guy too, but Brock picked the girl to be his trainer. I think his ponytail is nasty too.

Caleb and Shae said...

Ha ha! I love you Tiona! That is great!

Alyssa said...

You are so funny! I've never noticed his hair changing, but I haven't played wii fit since june. Funny what being pregnant will do to your work out habits. As to the hula-hooping, I have found that sometimes when I go to put my weight on one foot to shift my balance I actually push off with the opposite foot, and the balance board reads this as me having the weight on the wrong foot. Mostly I notice this with the soccer, but maybe it could be the problem with the hula-hooping too.