Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bellevue Branch

Yesterday was my first day at my new branch. I guess with the way the economy is going and all that fun stuff, Fifth Third (the bank I work for) is trying to cut costs. One of the ways is to reduce the number of tellers at the branches, so I got transferred to a new branch.

My new branch is in Bellevue, right up by the river. It's a little further away and takes me about 20-25 minutes to get there. It's a slower branch and also gets a little bit more crazy people in it. The crazy people kind of remind me of Wells Fargo.

One of the crappy things is that I'm going to be closing 4 out of 5 nights. That means I'll get off work at about 6:15 and won't get home until about 6:45. Then still have to eat dinner and so probably won't start studying until about 8. I don't know how I'm going to do it...

I guess what it really is is that I'm getting sick of working in banks. I'm hoping that by next semester, I'll have a job in a hospital. (I also won't be able to get my 20 hours in next semester at the bank)

Or maybe I'm just complaining because I only got 4 hours of sleep last night because I was studying for 2 tests today and I have one again on Friday. Blah...

2 comments:

Amber said...

You've got quite a busy schedule with work and school...and no sleep!! Just remember it's all worth it...and it will never end! If it's not school or work, something else always finds a way to get in there and keep you busy!

Good luck with the new job, and in searching for a position from the hospital. I love hearing about your life!

Kevin Lewis said...

Lol... just the both of you wait until you start having kids! Then you'll really be sleep deprived. :)