Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm a litte behind-Christmas!

So, I was finally downloading pictures from my camera and found these pictures from Christmas! How embarrassing... I've decided to post them months late for your entertainment and enjoyment.


This was the big present of the year. Especially if you know my parents. First video game console EVER. It took a lot of sweet talking apparently. As you can tell my little sisters are just thrilled to get it. (It was a surprise for both of them, amazingly enough!) The older sister, not so much. I do have to point out that the Wii Fit was bought on Christmas Eve. I think between my mom, dad, and me we hit up every store in Utah County looking for one.


Here's the amazing Stroman fam rocking out. As Sam told Amber later "I thought you were a bad singer, but then I heard your sisters!" Thanks Sam. We know we are not blessed.
This is Taran, Mal, and Carl. Carl became the most requested singer. Probably because he was the only who could remotely carry a tune and have it sound good. I think my mom requested him to sing so she didn't have to hear the rest of sing wailing...




No comments: