Friday, June 19, 2009

Alright, I guess I've procrastinated long enough. It's time to update this thing. So far, summer has been good. Here's the rundown of what we've up to so far:

Finished school (both of us)
Visited Phil and Bonnie in Charlotte
Colleen and I went to visit Ken and Michelle
Went to Nauvoo to visit Carl's little brother (he's on a mini-mission there this summer)
Went to Chicago and saw JoAnne get baptized
I started my summer class (Research, ugh!)
Carl has been studying and studying and studying and studying for his board exam, which is tomorrow
I found a job at started it this week. I'm working at Contours Express, a women's gym.

Umm....I think that's about all we've up too. I can't think of anything else exciting that we did. I'll be better about updating with more detail!

6 comments:

Spencer said...

Good luck on the boards Carl!

Michelle said...

Congrats on getting the job. How do you like working there? We are excited to see you next weekend.

Anngie said...

Sounds like a fun, busy summer. Tell Carl good luck tomorrow:)

Alyssa said...

Glad to see you updating the blog! And also that you got a job :)

Tessa said...

Love the update! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.